-- Home Page
'People are born covered in phlegm and blood. Live your life right, and it might never have to change.'
Photograph of Michael Barnikel. © 1996 by Timos Bromwell (BA).
To build a tree, to plant a son, to father a house.
A Message From Michael Barnikel: Greetings, fellow cybernaut, and welcome to my Home Page. Be advised that this site doesn't contain any interesting, entertaining or enlightening material whatsoever. I merely wrote it to have a go at HTML coding and to satisfy my lingering narcissism (and acute nerdism). Indeed, this page is so crap that the erstwhile Mirsky refused to give it a mention on his "Worst Of The Web" list.
Note: All the .GIF (CompuServe Graphics Interchange Format) files on this web site have been replaced by .PNG (Portable Network Graphic) files except for animated GIFs. This web site was entirely written with a text or HTML editor and is best viewed with any graphical, Java and tables - enabled browser.
Personal Links & Sub Pages:
- Pictures of and links to Vanessa.
- Some personal pictures.
- My web site on Barnikel genealogy.
- My web site on Mathias Kneißl, a fin de siècle Bavarian desperado ().
- The complete text of Alexander Sutherland Neill's antiauthoritarian classic, The Last Man Alive as annotated and illustrated hypertext.
- My telnet FAQ.
- My hard- and software page contains information on my current computer system, as well as some general information on hard- and software.
- Here is some useful information on my scanner.
- The web page of my nephew Elias ().
- My Nifty Boot Disk (as self extracting Win32 Zip file); contains a DOS boot disk image with mouse and CD ROM drivers.
- My info page on BPD (= Borderline Personality Disorder).
- A small morph video with an intense political message. I made it myself, just to have a go at morphing. Set your player to "Loop" or "Repeat" for best results. Warning: the content is of an extreme nature and unsuitable for the young and impressionable!
More Hyper Links:
Reload and reframe this page.
Homepage of Michael Barnikel's Website (8/2005).